Earlier this year, young tiger NTR foretold that 2015 will be a proud year for Nandamuri fans. On the eve of Kalyan Ram’s Pataas audio, he predicted that all the movies from the Nandamuri clan will score hits and delight the entire fan base in 2015. Bringing this prediction to life, both Kalyan Ram and NTR have tasted success with Paatas and Temper which released earlier this year. Both theses movies collected decent figures at the box office.
Now, it is the turn of Balakrishna to complete the hat-trick of hits for Nandamuri fans. His latest action packed drama Lion is getting ready to hit the screens tentatively in the first week of May. He will be seen in dual role in this flick along side Trisha Krishnan and Radhika Apte. Directed by debutante Satya Deva, this flick was produced by Rudrapati Ramana Rao. Mani Sharma is the music director and the audio has been launched a few days ago.
Let’s wait and see if NTR’s prediction comes true.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?