Bollywood actress Sunny Leone was in Chennai yesterday to promote the second season of her biopic, Karenjit Kaur – The Untold Story of Sunny Leone. Speaking in a media interaction, Sunny said that she has been getting a lot of offers from South filmmakers.
“I have been offered quite a few movies down south and I will be announcing some of them very soon. I’m game for glamoros roles, but I will never cross the limits,” said Sunny. The actress will next been seen in a Telugu-Tamil bilingual film, titled Veeramahadevi.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release