Bollywood actress Sunny Leone was in Chennai yesterday to promote the second season of her biopic, Karenjit Kaur – The Untold Story of Sunny Leone. Speaking in a media interaction, Sunny said that she has been getting a lot of offers from South filmmakers.
“I have been offered quite a few movies down south and I will be announcing some of them very soon. I’m game for glamoros roles, but I will never cross the limits,” said Sunny. The actress will next been seen in a Telugu-Tamil bilingual film, titled Veeramahadevi.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage