Bollywood actress Sunny Leone was in Chennai yesterday to promote the second season of her biopic, Karenjit Kaur – The Untold Story of Sunny Leone. Speaking in a media interaction, Sunny said that she has been getting a lot of offers from South filmmakers.
“I have been offered quite a few movies down south and I will be announcing some of them very soon. I’m game for glamoros roles, but I will never cross the limits,” said Sunny. The actress will next been seen in a Telugu-Tamil bilingual film, titled Veeramahadevi.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song