Bollywood actress Sunny Leone was in Chennai yesterday to promote the second season of her biopic, Karenjit Kaur – The Untold Story of Sunny Leone. Speaking in a media interaction, Sunny said that she has been getting a lot of offers from South filmmakers.
“I have been offered quite a few movies down south and I will be announcing some of them very soon. I’m game for glamoros roles, but I will never cross the limits,” said Sunny. The actress will next been seen in a Telugu-Tamil bilingual film, titled Veeramahadevi.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Mr.KK
- Aame morning shows canceled
- Makers of Saaho officially announce a new release date
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 1 AP & TS shares: All-time highest among Tier 2 heroes
- Dookudu, Temper actor Ajaz Khan arrested by Mumbai Police
- Interesting details about Naga Shaurya-K Raghavendra Rao film