Young Hero Nithiin is currently acting in A..Aa under the direction of Trivikram, one of the leading directors in Telugu film industry. The film is nearing its completion and Nithiin will reportedly team up with a debut director for his next film. Now, as per the latest buzz, Nithiin may join hands with his Dil director VV Vinayak.
Apparently, VV Vinayak and Nithiin’s father Sudhakar Reddy together went to Speedunnodu’s shooting location. This gave rise to the discussions that the director will helm Nithiin’s next after he completes Chiru’s comeback film.
Last year, Nithiin turned producer with Akhil Akkineni’s high budget debut film, Akhil. The film was directed by VV Vinayak and it ended up as a huge loss venture.
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- 91st Academy Awards: A complete list of nominations