Geetha Govindam made Vijay Devarakonda a superstar of sorts and this has made his next release, NOTA a hot cake in the market. The film will surely open big and some good numbers are expected on the first day.
Geetha Govindam made 9.7 crores worldwide which was the highest for any Vijay film. Now, as there is a terrific pre-release buzz for NOTA, the expectations are even higher and the trade is expecting a collection of over 11 crores on the first day. Though it is a tough ask, experts are sure that Vijay’s popularity will bring in that money.
Vijay plays a CM in this film which is also releasing with a superb buzz in Tamil where Vijay Devarakonda is making his debut. Anand Shankar directs this film which is produced by Gynanavel Raja.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life