Geetha Govindam made Vijay Devarakonda a superstar of sorts and this has made his next release, NOTA a hot cake in the market. The film will surely open big and some good numbers are expected on the first day.
Geetha Govindam made 9.7 crores worldwide which was the highest for any Vijay film. Now, as there is a terrific pre-release buzz for NOTA, the expectations are even higher and the trade is expecting a collection of over 11 crores on the first day. Though it is a tough ask, experts are sure that Vijay’s popularity will bring in that money.
Vijay plays a CM in this film which is also releasing with a superb buzz in Tamil where Vijay Devarakonda is making his debut. Anand Shankar directs this film which is produced by Gynanavel Raja.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way