The coming Friday, both Kamal Haasan and his daughter Shruthi Haasan will cross swords at the box office. Kamal’s Uttama Villain and Sruthi’s Bollywood flick Gabbar is Back are ready to hit the screens.
Uttama Villain’s team has already done some unique promotions by releasing minimal posters based on his older flicks. These nostalgic posters have created good buzz in the audience. Kamal Haasan will be seen in dual role in this flick.
On the other hand, Sruthi Haasan has also proved nothing short of her father. She and her co-star Akshay Kumar have promoted their flick by giving an interview while travelling in a auto. This interview was aired recently, and it gained decent buzz. This movie was directed by Tollywood filmmaker Krishh.
So, we have to wait and see who will gain the upper hand at the box office.
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?