Yesterday, in an interview, Balakrishna’s second son in law, Bharat made some sensational comments that TDP does not need the services of NTR as of now.
These comments of him have become a hot topic all over the media. Many are surprised with Bharat’s comments whereas there have been different reactions to this topic.
Now, the issue is whether NTR will respond to these comments from Bharat. If he does, it will be very interesting to see what will say and what his reaction would be.
As of now, NTR is busy shooting for his new film RRR in the direction of Rajamouli.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic