It is well-known that Covid-19 has created unpresidential damages to mankind. Due to this deadly virus, all the leading industries are shut down from the past one month.
With the self-imposed lockdown in our country, the film industry has been suffering largely as the theaters are not open and all the shootings are stalled.
Considering the present scenario, the industry biggies are in neck-deep discussion about the further steps to be taken after the lockdown period comes to an end.
As per the reports, the majority of the film producers’ opinion that the star heroes and heroines should cut short their remunerations for the betterment of the film industry.
Will our actors understand the pathetic situation and give a discount on their hefty pay cheques? Needs to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Radhe Shyam press the caution button
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Rajasekhar shows slight improvement- Still in ICU
- Bigg Boss 4 – Is this the reason for Divi’s exit from the show?
- Nani to play a mature role in Shyam Singha Roy