The hot topic doing the rounds right now is whether the actor will quit films later this year. Pawan has said on multiple occasions that he has no interest in making films forever.
The speech in Tirupathi is expected to be along political lines and if Pawan Kalyan decides to get into active politics, then he may announce the timelines for ending his movie career.
Suffice to say that the speech tomorrow will be very keenly watched.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das