The hot topic doing the rounds right now is whether the actor will quit films later this year. Pawan has said on multiple occasions that he has no interest in making films forever.
The speech in Tirupathi is expected to be along political lines and if Pawan Kalyan decides to get into active politics, then he may announce the timelines for ending his movie career.
Suffice to say that the speech tomorrow will be very keenly watched.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections