Pawan Kalyan and his close friend and director Trivikram have joined forces for the third time for Pawan’s landmark 25th film. Titled Agnatavasi, this film has wrapped up a majority of its shoot already and a crucial European schedule will commence very soon.
It’s well-known that the makers have locked January 10 as Agnatavasi’s release date. But if the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, there may be a possibility of Agnatavasi having paid premieres on the night of January 9.
Fans’ expectations on Agnatavasi are humongous as Pawan and Trivikram are teaming up after the 2013 industry hit, Atharintiki Dharedi. If Agnatavasi opens with paid premieres and attains a positive talk, sky will be the limit for the film’s box-office collections. We will have to wait until an official announcement to see if Pawan and Trivikram surprise their fans with Agnatavasi’s paid premieres.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Koratala takes interesting decision for Chiru’s film
- After Hindi and Tamil, Arjun Reddy to be remade in this language
- Bollywood calls Priya Varrier again
- Noted actor’s daughter to enter politics
- Chief guest confirmed for Maharshi’s 50 days event