Justin Bieber is going to spend three days in India and he will be visiting the iconic Mumbai landmarks like the Gateway of India and Kala Ghoda, apart from the Taj Mahal in Agra. Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez has been specially handpicked as Bieber’s guide during his India tour.
Apparently, Bieber is keen on getting the ‘real taste’ of Indian cuisine, arts and culture and the national media is speculating that the young sensation may catch up with a special screening of the latest phenomenon in Indian entertainment, Baahubali The Conclusion. Great news if it turns out to be true!
- Nandita Swetha’s next enters second schedule
- Poll : What did you think of NTR Mahanayakudu’s trailer ?
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s intense and dramatic trailer raises expectations
- Niharika’s career getting a good push
- Big B donates Rs 2.5 crores to martyrs of Pulwama attack