Justin Bieber is going to spend three days in India and he will be visiting the iconic Mumbai landmarks like the Gateway of India and Kala Ghoda, apart from the Taj Mahal in Agra. Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez has been specially handpicked as Bieber’s guide during his India tour.
Apparently, Bieber is keen on getting the ‘real taste’ of Indian cuisine, arts and culture and the national media is speculating that the young sensation may catch up with a special screening of the latest phenomenon in Indian entertainment, Baahubali The Conclusion. Great news if it turns out to be true!
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities