Justin Bieber is going to spend three days in India and he will be visiting the iconic Mumbai landmarks like the Gateway of India and Kala Ghoda, apart from the Taj Mahal in Agra. Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez has been specially handpicked as Bieber’s guide during his India tour.
Apparently, Bieber is keen on getting the ‘real taste’ of Indian cuisine, arts and culture and the national media is speculating that the young sensation may catch up with a special screening of the latest phenomenon in Indian entertainment, Baahubali The Conclusion. Great news if it turns out to be true!
Articles that might interest you:
- These two heroes were the first choice for Sita Ramam?
- Salaar actor congratulates Karthikeya 2 team
- ZEE5’s Hello World clocks 5 crores streaming minutes
- Leading channel grabs Saakini Daakini’s satellite rights
- Massive: Nikhil’s Karthikeya 2 crosses $500K mark at the US box office
- Shocker: 40-year-old Telugu film finally gets a release date