The repeat telecast of Ramanand Sagar’s epic Ramayan on Doordarshan created a massive new world record by clocking 77 million viewers. Since then, several North Indian fans have been prominently trending the hashtag #RajamouliMakeRamayan on social media.
While the trend reiterates the craze for Rajamouli among the North Indian movie lovers, it also proves that Rajamouli is the go-to man for epic VFX movies, especially after his Baahubali franchise broke all the existing box-office records.
Well, all eyes are on whether Rajamouli will oblige his North Indian fans’ request and plan a film on Ramayan. It’s worth mentioning that Rajamouli’s dream project is an ambitious film on the epic Mahabharata.
Articles that might interest you:
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?