The repeat telecast of Ramanand Sagar’s epic Ramayan on Doordarshan created a massive new world record by clocking 77 million viewers. Since then, several North Indian fans have been prominently trending the hashtag #RajamouliMakeRamayan on social media.
While the trend reiterates the craze for Rajamouli among the North Indian movie lovers, it also proves that Rajamouli is the go-to man for epic VFX movies, especially after his Baahubali franchise broke all the existing box-office records.
Well, all eyes are on whether Rajamouli will oblige his North Indian fans’ request and plan a film on Ramayan. It’s worth mentioning that Rajamouli’s dream project is an ambitious film on the epic Mahabharata.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Poll: Which aspect of Tuck Jagadish did not impress you?
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic