Rajasekhar’s upcoming film Patta Pagalu is gearing up for release on June 6. RGV has directed this horror thriller and Swathi Deekshith has played the role of Rajasekhar’s daughter. It’s been a long time since Rajasekhar tasted success at the box-office and he has pinned high hopes on Patta Pagalu. Moreover, RGV has done several good films in this genre in the past and it remains to be seen if he can continue the success streak.
In a recent interaction with the media, Rajasekhar recalled, “I met RGV, Puri Jagannadh and Tamil actor Vijay at a hotel in Hyderabad last year and during the conversation, RGV and me decided to work together. Initially, the script was centered around me, but later we changed it. The entire film revolves around this young girl who gets possessed by an evil spirit and how I try my best to make her normal again.”
The film’s post production is almost complete. Apart from this film, Rajasekhar will soon be seen in Gaddam Gang and Vandaki Vanda.
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer
- Mahesh Babu very happy with Vamsi Paidipally
- Poll : Will Chay make a comeback with Majili?
- Star hero for Majili’s pre-release event
- NTR’s unseen engagement snap goes viral