Rajendra Prasad has played some experimental roles in the past, like donning a lady costume in Madam and acting with monkey like characteristics in Rambantu. Now the veteran actor is trying out something new with Tommy.
In Tommy, Rajendra Praasad will be seen in the company of a dog, after which the movie is named. This subject is said to be experimental in nature, with a different story line and unique screenplay.
Rajendra Prasad is excited about the film. Whether his experiment pays off with Tommy needs to be seen. The movie is based on the story of a real dog that lived in Germany in the early 20th century.
- Fantasy elements in Prabhas20?
- Kajal to team up with young hero again?
- Mahesh eyes his lucky season for Mahesh25
- Ram’s HGPK underway in Kakinada
- Much-awaited updates on Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 & Sabhash Naidu