Rajendra Prasad has played some experimental roles in the past, like donning a lady costume in Madam and acting with monkey like characteristics in Rambantu. Now the veteran actor is trying out something new with Tommy.
In Tommy, Rajendra Praasad will be seen in the company of a dog, after which the movie is named. This subject is said to be experimental in nature, with a different story line and unique screenplay.
Rajendra Prasad is excited about the film. Whether his experiment pays off with Tommy needs to be seen. The movie is based on the story of a real dog that lived in Germany in the early 20th century.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- RGV’s ‘revenge’ time: Lakshmi’s NTR to finally release in AP
- Here’s why Prabhas took the Insta plunge
- Teaser for Samantha’s Oh Baby gets a release date