We have already reported about the Tamil distributors of Superstar Rajinikanth starrer ‘Lingaa’ staging protests against the star for the losses they incurred following the film’s debacle. Things got more serious and the distributors even planned to stage a huge protest at the Raghavendra Kalyana Mandapam, one of Rajinikanth’s charity divisions in Chennai.
After being informed about these developments, the reclusive superstar has finally decided to reach out to the protesting distributors. As per the buzz, Rajini will soon hold a meeting with the distributors to enquire about the magnitude of their losses. However, it is still not clear if Rajini will compensate the distributors for the losses caused by ’Lingaa’.
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?