It’s been reported already that Super Star Rajinikanth’s upcoming Pongal entertainer, Petta, will be dubbed in Kannada. Petta will be the first Rajini film to be dubbed in Kannada, after the Karnataka Film Chamber lifted the ban on other language movies dubbed in Kannada.
Incidentally, Rajini was brought up in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Before he began his acting career, Rajini worked as a bus conductor with the KSRTC. Now that Petta’s Kannada version is hitting screens along with its Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions, Rajini fans are eagerly waiting to see if the Thalaivar will mouth his dialogues in Kannada as well.
Currently, Rajini is in the US for his medical checkups, and Petta’s Kannada distributors are awaiting his nod. The film is slated for release on January 10.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections