Ever since Rajinikanth openly stated that neither he nor his party will be contesting in the upcoming elections in Tamil Nadu, there has been a lot of speculation over whom he’s going to support. Already, BJP announced a tie-up with AIADMK, whereas Congress has teamed up with DMK. On the other hand, Kamal Haasan’s MNM has decided to not tie up with any other political party.
Meanwhile, Kamal Haasan has expressed his strong belief that his good old friend, Rajinikanth will come out in support of him in the elections. “I believe Rajinikanth will support in the Lok Sabha elections. Extending help without request would he considered a bigger help,” Kamal Haasan told the reporters. Now, it remains to be seen what Rajinikanth decides to do.
Last year, Rajinikanth made a series of statements which led many people to believe that he’s pro-BJP; however, the actor refused to clarify such beliefs. With just over a month to go before elections are held in Tamil Nadu, it’s going to be a thrilling scenario for all parties involved.
Articles that might interest you:
- Madras High Court goes soft on Suriya
- When Rajini, Nag and Sridevi were offered RGV’s Rangeela
- Lakshmi Manchu misses Samantha’s surprise
- Vijay’s ‘Thank you Neyveli’ tweet sets a new record
- Fresh troubles for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Good TRP rating for this dubbing film