Star heroine Rakul Preet is currently busy with a handful of exciting projects in Tamil and Hindi. Her latest Telugu release, Manmadhudu 2, has turned out to be a debacle at the box-office. But the actress has moved on and she has already begun shooting for her next big project, Bharatheeyudu 2.
In a latest interview, Rakul said that while she continues to enjoy working on commercial potboilers opposite star heroes, she is also willing to prove her mettle with female-centric movies. Rakul said that she will not think twice before signing a film which will have her playing the main lead, if a right script comes her way.
Already, star heroines like Anushka, Nayanthara and Samantha have successfully delivered super hits by starring in heroine-oriented movies. Will Rakul join this elite club soon? Let’s wait and see.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero to lock horns with Shah Rukh Khan in Jawan?
- Major update on Ravi Teja’s Ramarao On Duty
- Prabhas to invest in a Dubai property?
- Latest update on The Warriorr’s Telugu pre-release event
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir
- Shocker: Senior editor Gautham Raju passes away