Although Rakul Preet rose to stardom within no time in the southern film industry, she hasn’t yet scored a super hit which can take her to the next level in Bollywood. Her first two Hindi films, Yaariyaan (2014) and Aiyaary (2018), turned out to be duds at the box-office.
However, things are looking promising for Rakul’s latest Bollywood film, De De Pyaar De. This Ajay Devgn and Tabu-starrer opened on Friday to positive reviews and collected Rs 10.41 crore nett. On Saturday, DDPD picked up momentum and collected Rs 13.39 crore nett, taking the 2-day total to Rs 23.80 crore.
Although the collections are not setting the box-office on fire, the steady rise over the weekend is giving a hope that Rakul may finally score a hit in Bollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian’s crucial role in Gopichand’s next
- Amala Paul goes bold in Aadai’s teaser
- Akshara’s teaser gets a date
- First Rank Raju censored; All set for June 21st release
- Poll : Did Keerthy Suresh’s weight loss impress you?
- Mahesh to join his next from this date