Although Rakul Preet rose to stardom within no time in the southern film industry, she hasn’t yet scored a super hit which can take her to the next level in Bollywood. Her first two Hindi films, Yaariyaan (2014) and Aiyaary (2018), turned out to be duds at the box-office.
However, things are looking promising for Rakul’s latest Bollywood film, De De Pyaar De. This Ajay Devgn and Tabu-starrer opened on Friday to positive reviews and collected Rs 10.41 crore nett. On Saturday, DDPD picked up momentum and collected Rs 13.39 crore nett, taking the 2-day total to Rs 23.80 crore.
Although the collections are not setting the box-office on fire, the steady rise over the weekend is giving a hope that Rakul may finally score a hit in Bollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s next with this happening director?
- Sid, Genelia celebrate 14 years of Bommarillu with iconic dialogue
- Sanjay Dutt suffering from lung infection
- Adivi Sesh in talks for acclaimed Hindi film’s Telugu remake?
- Mahesh Babu fans set a sensational world record on his birthday
- Immense gratitude: Mahesh Babu thanks fans and well-wishers