Hero Ram Charan is currently working on Rajamouli’s ambitious period magnum opus, RRR. The film is scheduled to hit screens on January 8, 2021. Charan will be free from the production formalities sometime in the second half of this year. So far, there has been no official announcement regarding Charan’s next project, although there have been several speculations.
Now, an interesting buzz that’s been doing the rounds in film circles of late reveals that Charan is evincing interest in an experimental script narrated by a debutant director named Pradeep. Apparently, top production house UV Creations will bankroll this project on a high budget.
While an official word from the horse’s mouth is awaited, it will be interesting to see if Charan, who has never worked with a debut director in his decade long career, will sign the project eventually or go ahead with a star director. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims