House Full 4, the fourth installment of the hit Bollywood comedy franchise House Full, has been mired in several controversies for the last few weeks. Allegations of harassment were levelled against the film’s actor Nana Patekar and director Sajid Khan during the recent MeToo movement.
Due to the allegations and intense media and public glare, both Nana and Sajid were removed from the film, and there have been speculations about their replacement. Farhad Samji has officially been roped in as the director and the hunt was on for Nana’s replacement.
Now, if the latest reports in the Bollywood media are anything to go by, Baahubali star Rana Daggubati has been approached by House Full 4 makers and the actor has given his nod to step into Nana’s shoes. However, an official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar