House Full 4, the fourth installment of the hit Bollywood comedy franchise House Full, has been mired in several controversies for the last few weeks. Allegations of harassment were levelled against the film’s actor Nana Patekar and director Sajid Khan during the recent MeToo movement.
Due to the allegations and intense media and public glare, both Nana and Sajid were removed from the film, and there have been speculations about their replacement. Farhad Samji has officially been roped in as the director and the hunt was on for Nana’s replacement.
Now, if the latest reports in the Bollywood media are anything to go by, Baahubali star Rana Daggubati has been approached by House Full 4 makers and the actor has given his nod to step into Nana’s shoes. However, an official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- I don’t have cement factories and wine shops: Pawan Kalyan’s sarcasm
- Samantha is the surprise package in Family Man Season 2!
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Raashi Khanna in talks for this period film?
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?
- Bigg Boss 4: Akhil is the first contestant to enter grand finale