House Full 4, the fourth installment of the hit Bollywood comedy franchise House Full, has been mired in several controversies for the last few weeks. Allegations of harassment were levelled against the film’s actor Nana Patekar and director Sajid Khan during the recent MeToo movement.
Due to the allegations and intense media and public glare, both Nana and Sajid were removed from the film, and there have been speculations about their replacement. Farhad Samji has officially been roped in as the director and the hunt was on for Nana’s replacement.
Now, if the latest reports in the Bollywood media are anything to go by, Baahubali star Rana Daggubati has been approached by House Full 4 makers and the actor has given his nod to step into Nana’s shoes. However, an official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’