Rana Daggubati is one of the fittest and tallest actors in the industry today and he can give any actor a run for his money when it comes to fitness. In the past few years, his imposing physique turned him into a hot property in the industry, especially when it comes to making action dramas and period films.
Recently, when Rana and his Ghazi co-star Taapsee graced Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu, the show’s host Megastar Chiranjeevi expressed his secret wish to see Rana in a special role. “Lord Hanuman is my favourite God and I will remember the fact that I donned his avatar in Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari. Now when I see you, I feel that you would be perfect for that role,” Chiranjeevi said, while addressing Rana.
Rana, who was clearly at loss of words upon hearing Megastar’s wish, smiled. Now, it remains to be seen if he can make Chiranjeevi’s wish come true anytime soon.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans