Rana Daggubati is one of the fittest and tallest actors in the industry today and he can give any actor a run for his money when it comes to fitness. In the past few years, his imposing physique turned him into a hot property in the industry, especially when it comes to making action dramas and period films.
Recently, when Rana and his Ghazi co-star Taapsee graced Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu, the show’s host Megastar Chiranjeevi expressed his secret wish to see Rana in a special role. “Lord Hanuman is my favourite God and I will remember the fact that I donned his avatar in Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari. Now when I see you, I feel that you would be perfect for that role,” Chiranjeevi said, while addressing Rana.
Rana, who was clearly at loss of words upon hearing Megastar’s wish, smiled. Now, it remains to be seen if he can make Chiranjeevi’s wish come true anytime soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR trailer – Mind-Blowing and evokes goosebumps
- RRR: Rajamouli and team to interact with Telugu media today
- RRR’s trailer is one of the longest in recent times
- Acharya shoot still pending?
- Bollywood shows interest in Akhanda remake?
- All set for ‘game-changing’ RRR trailer