There’s a lot at stake for Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja with his upcoming film ‘Sarocharu’. The movie is gearing up for release on December 21. The actor hasn’t had a hit in several months and his previous films like ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’, ‘Nippu’ and ‘Daruvu’ couldn’t score well at box office.
Because of this lean patch, ‘Sarocharu’ is very crucial for his career. Despite all this, surprisingly, the film is releasing with almost no publicity. All eyes are on Ravi Teja since he’s playing a different character after a long time.
The film is a romantic entertainer and it has received a clean U from the censor board. Kajal and Richa will be seen as the heroines in this movie. Parasuram has directed the film and Priyanka Dutt has produced it. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music.
It’s just a matter of time before we find out whether Ravi Teja can break the jinx at the Box Office or not.
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic
- Niharika to work with star director