There’s a lot at stake for Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja with his upcoming film ‘Sarocharu’. The movie is gearing up for release on December 21. The actor hasn’t had a hit in several months and his previous films like ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’, ‘Nippu’ and ‘Daruvu’ couldn’t score well at box office.
Because of this lean patch, ‘Sarocharu’ is very crucial for his career. Despite all this, surprisingly, the film is releasing with almost no publicity. All eyes are on Ravi Teja since he’s playing a different character after a long time.
The film is a romantic entertainer and it has received a clean U from the censor board. Kajal and Richa will be seen as the heroines in this movie. Parasuram has directed the film and Priyanka Dutt has produced it. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music.
It’s just a matter of time before we find out whether Ravi Teja can break the jinx at the Box Office or not.
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!