It is already known that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Sampath Nandi have teamed up for an action entertainer ‘Bengal Tiger’. The latest update is that the makers have planned to release a small teaser of the film tomorrow morning.
After the debacle of Kick 2, the entire focus has now shifted on Bengal Tiger, and the success of this film is quite important for both Ravi Teja and Sampath Nandi.
There is a lot of buzz and the first teaser will give a glimpse as to how the film is going to be. The audio launch will be held on the 18th of October in Hyderabad.
Tamannaah and Rashi Kanna are paired opposite Ravi Teja in this much awaited film.
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show