For the last couple of days, few Tamil media houses have been publishing stories which say that Shankar’s next will be ‘Robo 2’, a sequel to his monstrous hit ‘Robo’. The reports further say that Shankar is reportedly in talks with the legends of Tamil cinema, Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan. Even though no official confirmation is available, the news itself has been making the fans of both the stars hysteric.
Initially, Bollywood superstars Shah Rukh Khan or Aamir Khan were rumored to play the villain’s role in the film. However, nothing seems to have materialized and the role has now gone to either of India’s biggest superstars.
If things fall into place, Lyca Productions, the production house that produced Murugadoss’ blockbuster ‘Kaththi’, will be producing this high budget film.
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit