For the last few years, director Sreenu Vaitla has been lying low with a series of flops. A couple of days ago, there were reports that Sreenu Vaitla is planning a sequel to his 2007 blockbuster comedy entertainer, Dhee, featuring Vishnu Manchu. However, there has been no official announcement from either the director of the Manchu hero.
And, the latest buzz is that apart from Dhee sequel, Sreenu Vaitla is also planning an original web-series for a popular OTT player. Apparently, the director has given ‘Anandam’ as the title for his maiden web-series.
A web-series from such a popular director is indeed a big surprise. But, will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route and make his debut in the digital world? Let’s wait for an official word from the director himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club