For the last few years, director Sreenu Vaitla has been lying low with a series of flops. A couple of days ago, there were reports that Sreenu Vaitla is planning a sequel to his 2007 blockbuster comedy entertainer, Dhee, featuring Vishnu Manchu. However, there has been no official announcement from either the director of the Manchu hero.
And, the latest buzz is that apart from Dhee sequel, Sreenu Vaitla is also planning an original web-series for a popular OTT player. Apparently, the director has given ‘Anandam’ as the title for his maiden web-series.
A web-series from such a popular director is indeed a big surprise. But, will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route and make his debut in the digital world? Let’s wait for an official word from the director himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha starting a new line of business
- Balakrishna gearing up for action-packed Akhanda schedule
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?