It’s well known that star character artiste Sonu Sood will be producing a biopic on Hyderabadi badminton champ PV Sindhu. Sonu has been in talks with Sindhu and her parents for the last couple of years and has done an extensive research about the Olympic silver medalist.
In a latest interview with a leading English daily, Sonu Sood said that he is planning to rope in star Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone to play PV Sindhu in the latter’s biopic. Incidentally, Deepika was a national level badminton player before she made her acting debut. The big question now is – will Deepika give her green signal to Sindhu’s biopic?
The film is slated for release in 2020. The director who will helm this project is yet to announced.
Articles that might interest you:
- Omkar confirms Raju Gari Gadhi 4
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?