By now, everyone knows that Rajnikanth’s Kabali and Sunil’s Jakkanna are releasing on the same date. Topic here is that whether a small film like Jakkanna withstand the chaos that will be created by Kabali.
As expected, Kabali will open in huge number of screens in both Andhra and Telangana. On the other hand, Jakkanna is a very crucial film for Sunil as he is going through a tough time in his career and wants his film to click at any cost.
With these films releasing side by side, there is an obvious risk for Sunil. If Kabali manages to get a hit talk, the buzz that will be created can cause a threat for Jakanna’s run.
With a positive report also coming in for Sunil’s film as well, let’s hope that the comedy caper emerges as a huge hit and gives Sunil the much needed break.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actor’s role to be one of the highlights in Sarileru
- Krishnam Raju hospitalized; Stable
- Poll : Which genre should Mahesh Babu’s next film should be in?
- Nag’s Bangarraju to be delayed further?
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next