Venkatesh is hoping to end the year on a good note too and is getting ready with the release of his upcoming film ‘Masala’ on 14th of November. Ironically, this film is a multi-starrer too with Ram in the other lead role. Venkatesh seems to be the favourite choice of directors and producers for multi starrers, as he has signed his next film with Ram Charan in the direction of Krishna Vamsi. In an exclusive interview with Telugu daily Eenadu, Venkatesh has confirmed that he is surely going to act with Pawan Kalyan in the future.
Speaking on the Daggubati’s family film, he said that he has heard three stories already, but was not satisfied with those stories and is waiting for the right script to kick start the project.
- Rajini’s statement on contesting elections gets a mixed response
- Dear Comrade to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these two films impressed you the most?
- Chitalahari’s latest US collections
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Interesting contestants in speculation for Bigg Boss 3