Veteran director Tammareddy Bhardwaja, has always been in the news for solving industry related problems. But after a long gap, he has donned his directorial cap and is back with the social entertainer Pratighatana.
Based on a real life story in Orissa, Pratighatana is a female oriented film which has the beautiful Charme in the lead role. E Rojullo fame, Reshma also plays a pivotal character in this power packed film.
This is Tammareddy’s first film, after a gap of 8 years. His last film was the Nandi Award wining film Pote Poni. This time around he has chosen a lady oriented subject, and has added necessary commercial elements to suit this generation.
Pratighatana is set to hit the screens today, and both Tammareddy and Charmi are banking hugely on this film to make their comeback. Will they be successful, and get back into the reckoning, we need to wait a little longer to find out.
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen