It’s been more than six weeks since the union government had announced the lockdown. Film industries across the country came to a sudden halt and all the production and post-production formalities were halted all of a sudden. The situation will continue for 2 more weeks until the government issues fresh directives.
However, much to the filmmakers’ relief, the Kerala State government had announced that production houses may resume the post-production work starting from May 4. No unit should be more than 5 technicians and all the technicians must wear a mask and apply hand sanitizer while at work.
Needless to say, this came as a breather for several Malayalam producers, who are planning to resume the editing, dubbing and sound mixing formalities from Monday. Now, all eyes are on the Telangana government to see if it, like the Kerala government, allows Tollywood filmmakers to resume the post-production formalities.
Articles that might interest you:
- Y S Jagan demands Bharat Ratna for SPB- Writes letter to Modi
- Prakash Raj gives a rousing welcome to Sonu Sood
- Ram Charan celebrates his debut film Chirutha; Wishes Puri Jagan
- Popular character artiste Hema to get her degree at 53
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project