There has been a talk that film producers are planning to reduce the remunerations of the stars so that the damage is less if the film is a flop.
But Tollywood is a hero-centric industry and everything depends on the hero as he commands everything in the market. All the money put in comes in seeing the hero.
So, the stars reducing the money for the film is a bit doubtful and how many big stars will do that and start a trend is the big topic now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika shares her beach workout routine
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who is related to Lata Mangeshkar
- Photo Moment: Sitara’s adorable airport snuggle with Mahesh
- Poll : What’s your take on Nishabdham’s OTT outcome?
- Pawan Kalyan sends get well soon wishes to Venkaih Naidu
- Allu Arjun to promote Vishnu’s Mosagallu