As a part of unlocking 4.0, a few days back, the central government gave relaxations for a few more departments. One of them is permitting open-air theaters which are completely a new cinema format in India.
While a section of entertainment media and film producers are favor for it, a few others are requesting to allow the projection in Cinema Halls instead of open-air setup as it will only cost more for the filmmakers.
Meanwhile, noted multiplex chains all over India gave a representation to the government and asked to allow for movie screenings under strict COVID rules and regulations.
Will the central government consider the request being made by the multiplex owners? Remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best