Actor Siddharth, who has always been quite vocal about various happenings in the society, had an interesting suggestion to the Indian government. Siddharth hoped that the government will play the verdict of Nirbhaya’s rapists in cinemas before a film starts, saying that it will be more patriotic than the national anthem.
This is indeed a welcoming suggestion by the actor and it will be interesting to see if the government will consider it to bring a change in the society.
Articles that might interest you:
- NV Prasad – There is a surprise element in GodFather
- Movies and series releasing this week in theaters and on OTT
- Unstoppable With NBK 2: Biggest release event for an OTT show – More than 30,000 people will attend it
- Unstoppable With NBK 2 – Balakrishna looks stunning in the BTS image
- Ashok Selvan’s Aakasam gets a release date
- Krish drops a fresh update on HHVM