Actor Siddharth, who has always been quite vocal about various happenings in the society, had an interesting suggestion to the Indian government. Siddharth hoped that the government will play the verdict of Nirbhaya’s rapists in cinemas before a film starts, saying that it will be more patriotic than the national anthem.
This is indeed a welcoming suggestion by the actor and it will be interesting to see if the government will consider it to bring a change in the society.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh update on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s Diwali treat
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?
- NTR launches first look of Keeravani’s son’s debut film
- Pooja Hegde pins big hopes on this film
- Kiara Advani starts shooting for her boldest film
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans