Actor Siddharth, who has always been quite vocal about various happenings in the society, had an interesting suggestion to the Indian government. Siddharth hoped that the government will play the verdict of Nirbhaya’s rapists in cinemas before a film starts, saying that it will be more patriotic than the national anthem.
This is indeed a welcoming suggestion by the actor and it will be interesting to see if the government will consider it to bring a change in the society.
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes
- Mahanati has changed my life : Keerthy Suresh