Prakash Raj has been quite vocal about the various wrongdoings in the society for the last few months through his #JustAsking tweet series. The versatile artiste has now targeted the fringe elements and the Karnataka government over Kaala’s ban in the state.
In a 2-page letter released via his Twitter handle, Prakash Raj questioned “What’s Kaala got to do with the Kaveri issue and why is the film fraternity targeted always?” The actor-filmmaker went on to question if the JDS/Congress government let the fringe elements take law into their hands like how the BJP did with the Bollywood hit Padmaavat.
What’s film #kaala got to do with Kaveri issue..?why is film fraternity targeted always..? Will Jds/congress government let fringe elements take law into their hands …like bjp did with #Padmavat ..or ..will you step in to assure common man ..his right for choice.#justasking.. pic.twitter.com/VtNsXURHLD
— Prakash Raj (@prakashraaj) June 3, 2018
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?