Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan, the two iconic superstars from Tamil Nadu, have been good friends for over four decades and even acted together in numerous hit films in the past. Since the past few months, both these stalwarts have been seriously considering an entry into active politics.
In his recent media interaction, Kamal said he will join hands with Rajini if the latter enters politics. Ever since Kamal made that statement, fans of both the stars and media and political circles have been buzzing non-stop with speculations about Kamal-Rajini’s political alliance.
Both the stars look quite sincere in their political aspirations. Neither Kamal nor Rajini is power hungry and their single agenda is to put an end to the growing corruption in their state. Will Rajini respond positively to Kamal’s feelers and join forces with his long-time friend and work towards the welfare of Tamil Nadu?
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections