It is widely known that the revenue department officials in Serilingampally seized star hero Prabhas’ farmhouse in 2018. Prabhas moved to the Kukatpally court against the revenue department’s move.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the court has ordered the officials not to demolish any constructions in the farmhouse, but reserved the judgment further. Prabhas purchased the farmhouse land ten years back at Serilingampally. Will the final verdict come in Prabhas’ favour?
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these Telugu OTT biggies impressed you the most?
- Samantha offers special prayers at Tirupati and Srikalahasti
- Sai Tej taken off ventilator finally; To remain in hospital
- Sai Tej’s Republic completes censor; Release date announced
- Adigaa Adigaa from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5