It is widely known that the revenue department officials in Serilingampally seized star hero Prabhas’ farmhouse in 2018. Prabhas moved to the Kukatpally court against the revenue department’s move.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the court has ordered the officials not to demolish any constructions in the farmhouse, but reserved the judgment further. Prabhas purchased the farmhouse land ten years back at Serilingampally. Will the final verdict come in Prabhas’ favour?
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?