It is widely known that the revenue department officials in Serilingampally seized star hero Prabhas’ farmhouse in 2018. Prabhas moved to the Kukatpally court against the revenue department’s move.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the court has ordered the officials not to demolish any constructions in the farmhouse, but reserved the judgment further. Prabhas purchased the farmhouse land ten years back at Serilingampally. Will the final verdict come in Prabhas’ favour?
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood eyeing Sankranthi hit for a remake?
- Fans worship Liger’s first look with a beer bath
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?
- Key characters added in Chiru’s Lucifer remake
- Surender Reddy gets a go-ahead from Pawan Kalyan
- Jagapathi Babu’s FCUK seals its release date