Young Mega heroes Sai Dharam Tej and Varun Tej are looking to score solid hits with their upcoming releases Nakshatram and Fidaa respectively. But if the latest reports are anything to go by, it looks like both the Mega heroes will clash with each other at the box-office.
It is well-known that Fidaa will be hitting the screens on July 21. On the other hand, even the makers of Nakshatram are planning to release the film on the same day, leading to a clash. Sai’s role in Nakshatram is more like an extended guest role, while Varun Tej is the main lead in Fidaa. Interesting days ahead for Mega fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note
- Samantha joins Venky Mama promotions
- NTR lands in Vizag, Rajamouli plans special scenes for RRR