Young Mega heroes Sai Dharam Tej and Varun Tej are looking to score solid hits with their upcoming releases Nakshatram and Fidaa respectively. But if the latest reports are anything to go by, it looks like both the Mega heroes will clash with each other at the box-office.
It is well-known that Fidaa will be hitting the screens on July 21. On the other hand, even the makers of Nakshatram are planning to release the film on the same day, leading to a clash. Sai’s role in Nakshatram is more like an extended guest role, while Varun Tej is the main lead in Fidaa. Interesting days ahead for Mega fans.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December