Ever since Baahubali 2 released, there’s been one question which has been on everyone’s mind. Will Rajamouli make Baahubali 3? Considering that there’s a voiceover in the end credits where a young kid asks, “Will Mahendra Baahubali’s son become the next king of Mahishmathi?” to which Thanikella Bharani replies, “Who knows what Lord Shiva decides.”
Recently, when Rajamouli was asked this question in London, he said, “Because we have the market and if we made a film for the market without having a compelling story, that would not be honest filmmaking. But who knows, if my father comes up with a compelling story, like he did before, then there is no stopping, we can always make it.”
Now, let’s see of Vijayendra Prasad actually writes something which will excite the whole crew once again to team up for yet another epic.
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Femina Miss India South eager to make a mark in Tollywood