Ever since Baahubali 2 released, there’s been one question which has been on everyone’s mind. Will Rajamouli make Baahubali 3? Considering that there’s a voiceover in the end credits where a young kid asks, “Will Mahendra Baahubali’s son become the next king of Mahishmathi?” to which Thanikella Bharani replies, “Who knows what Lord Shiva decides.”
Recently, when Rajamouli was asked this question in London, he said, “Because we have the market and if we made a film for the market without having a compelling story, that would not be honest filmmaking. But who knows, if my father comes up with a compelling story, like he did before, then there is no stopping, we can always make it.”
Now, let’s see of Vijayendra Prasad actually writes something which will excite the whole crew once again to team up for yet another epic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well