Hero Allu Arjun is awaiting the shootings to resume in full swing so that he could kick-start his 20th film, Pushpa, under Sukumar’s direction. Bunny will later join forces with star director Koratala Siva for his 21st film.
Now, the buzz is back on Allu Arjun’s Icon. This long-delayed project was officially announced by Dil Raju a couple of years ago, but it has been put on hold after Bunny preferred to work with Trivikram on Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo and now with Sukumar. In a latest interview with a Telugu news channel, Icon’s director Sreeram Venu revealed that his film with Allu Arjun is very much on the cards and that he is in touch with the Stylish Star occasionally.
Needless to say, Sreeram Venu’s new revelation will make his fans wonder if Icon will be Bunny’s 22nd film. A lot depends on the success of Sreeram Venu’s ongoing film, Vakeel Saab, starring Pawan Kalyan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocker: Tollywood actor’s mother passes away
- Poll : Which of these mass first looks impressed you?
- Latest: Alia Bhatt’s Darlings locks its OTT release date
- RRR controversy- Fans want Resul Pookutty out of Pushpa 2
- Kaduva locks its OTT streaming partner
- Confirmed: Anupama Parameswaran’s next opts for direct OTT release