Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s third film had its muhurtham a few days ago. The film will reportedly be made with a whopping Rs 70 crore budget. Popular Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha is rumored to be under consideration for the female lead’s role.
In the past, there were several reports that the makers of this as-yet-untitled movie were planning to rope in Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt to play the main antagonist’s role in the movie. As per the latest reports, the makers will head to Mumbai this weekend and narrate the story to Sanjay. Whether the actor will eventually give his nod to the project or not remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s all-time fav Krishna film turns 55
- Young producers donate to CCC
- Poll : Who among these character actors is your favorite?
- Vishwak- A film on Corona to be out soon
- Kanika Kapoor tests positive again-Deets inside
- Nikhil’s timely acts winning hearts