Star actor and director, NTR and Trivikram, are all set to join forces for the second time after Aravindha Sametha. Produced by S Radhakrishna and Kalyanram, this highly-anticipated entertainer will be going on floors in May and it will hit screens in summer next year.
Ever since the project was announced, there has been a lot of curiosity about the actress who will romance the Young Tiger in the movie. Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Trivikram has approached Bollywood star kid Janhvi Kapoor for the leading lady’s role in his movie.
However, even though Janhvi is said to be willing to join her maiden Tollywood film, with her schedules going haywire due to the cancellation of shootings in the lockdown period, she is finding it tough to adjust her dates for NTR’s film. Some clarity might emerge once the ongoing lockdown period ends. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Team Hari Hara Veera Mallu conduct a “pre-schedule Workshop”
- Poll : What’s your take on the new trailer of The Ghost?
- Release date locked for Devi Sri Prasad’s debut Hindi music video
- Bigg Boss 6 – This contestant losing track
- The Ghost Trailer – Intense and stylish