Star actor and director, NTR and Trivikram, are all set to join forces for the second time after Aravindha Sametha. Produced by S Radhakrishna and Kalyanram, this highly-anticipated entertainer will be going on floors in May and it will hit screens in summer next year.
Ever since the project was announced, there has been a lot of curiosity about the actress who will romance the Young Tiger in the movie. Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Trivikram has approached Bollywood star kid Janhvi Kapoor for the leading lady’s role in his movie.
However, even though Janhvi is said to be willing to join her maiden Tollywood film, with her schedules going haywire due to the cancellation of shootings in the lockdown period, she is finding it tough to adjust her dates for NTR’s film. Some clarity might emerge once the ongoing lockdown period ends. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran producer announces a film with Balakrishna
- Anu Emanuel finally taking the big plunge
- Rashmika shoots an important question to her fans
- Crazy buzz on star father-son multi-starrer
- New update from Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Viraata Parvam shortly
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5