Megastar Chiranjeevi is making his comeback to the silver screen after 8 long years with his 150th movie, Khaidi No. 150. Over the past couple of months, there have been numerous reports that Chiru’s 151st movie will be directed by Boyapati Sreenu and produced by Allu Aravind.
Now, the latest buzz has it that Chiru’s 152nd movie will be helmed by Trivikram Srinivas and that this mega project will be bankrolled by senior producer Ashwini Dutt, who is reportedly in talks with Chiru for the last few weeks.
While there has been no official update regarding this crazy project, fans can’t wait for the project to materialize already.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani in plans to launch a sequel to his hit film?
- 30 Years Prudhvi suffering from ill-health
- Unseen- A cute Akhil on the sets of Mahesh’s Takkari Donga
- Mythri Movie Makers signs a star director for their next?
- This is how much Rhea Chakraborthy spent from Sushanth’s account?
- Poll : Which of these Rajamouli films should have a sequel?