It’s well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi will be reprising Malayalam stalwart actor Mohanlal in the blockbuster political drama Lucifer’s Telugu remake. Saaho director Sujeeth will be helming this exciting project.
Apart from Chiru, Lucifer remake will also feature another hero, originally essayed by Malayalam star Prithviraj, in a lead role. Until recently, there were reports that Ram Charan will be reprising the role. But there has been no official announcement regarding the buzz.
Now, the latest crazy buzz that’s doing the rounds in film circles is that Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is being considered for this special role. Both Chiru and Salman share a close bond and Salman once expressed his wish to work with the Megastar. Whether this crazy combo will materialize this time around remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?