It’s well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi will be reprising Malayalam stalwart actor Mohanlal in the blockbuster political drama Lucifer’s Telugu remake. Saaho director Sujeeth will be helming this exciting project.
Apart from Chiru, Lucifer remake will also feature another hero, originally essayed by Malayalam star Prithviraj, in a lead role. Until recently, there were reports that Ram Charan will be reprising the role. But there has been no official announcement regarding the buzz.
Now, the latest crazy buzz that’s doing the rounds in film circles is that Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is being considered for this special role. Both Chiru and Salman share a close bond and Salman once expressed his wish to work with the Megastar. Whether this crazy combo will materialize this time around remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Poll: Which aspect of Tuck Jagadish did not impress you?
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic