Post the super success of Arjun Reddy, Mahesh Babu had offered a chance to director Sandeep Reddy Vanga. But as the director had a commitment to remake Arjun Reddy in Hindi, he couldn’t join hands with the superstar.
As Kabir Singh, the Hindi remake of Arjun Reddy also went on to become a blockbuster in Hindi, Sandeep Reddy decided to make his next project also in Hindi with Ranbir Kapoor.
But due to some unknown reasons, the project was shelved. In the meantime, Sandeep tried to work with Prabhas but couldn’t succeed.
Now, the latest buzz among film circles is that Sandeep has prepared a script that suits Mahesh Babu’s image and planned to approach him post the lockdown.
If the news turns into reality, will Mahesh Babu give a green signal to Sandeep Reddy’s script? Needs to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-release business of Vakeel Saab takes a beating?
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Prestigious banner to enter Bollywood in a big way
- Bigg Boss 4 – Contestant testing positive for Coronavirus is fake news
- This Telugu actress confirmed to romance Balakrishna once again?
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller