Megastar Chiranjeevi will be teaming up with successful director Koratala Siva for an intense social drama after wrapping up Sye Raa. Ram Charan will be bankrolling this highly-anticipated film in association with Matinee Entertainments’ Niranjan Reddy.
Meanwhile, speculation about the film’s heroine are making headlines every week. And the latest buzz is that former Miss World and star Bollywood heroine Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is under consideration for the leading lady’s role in the Chiru-Koratala Siva film. However, whether the makers will indeed approach Aish and if she will sign the project remains to be seen.
Until recently, names of star heroines like Anushka, Nayanthara and Shruti Haasan were prominently heard as the film’s heroine. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?