Pawan Kalyan is going to join hands with his Gabbar Singh director Harish Shankar for the second time. The project will be going on floors after Pawan wraps up Pink’s Telugu remake and Krish’s period drama.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on the actress who will be playing the leading lady opposite Pawan in his 28th film. One wonders if Harish, who had cast Pooja in his last two movies, DJ and Gaddhalakonda Ganesh, will again rope in Pooja for the female lead’s part in PSPK28. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut
- When will Pawan Kalyan resume Vakeel Saab’s shooting?