Post-Getha Govindham’s super success, director Parasuram has been approached by many production houses but he decided to stick to his commitment and will do yet another film in Geetha Arts banner.
In the meantime, rumors also floated that Parasuram will direct Akhil’s fourth film in Geetha Arts but nothing much happened further.
Now, the latest buzz is that producer Allu Arvind is keen on roping Parasuram as the director for a film with Superstar Mahesh Babu.
As per the reports, story discussions are going on and we need to wait for a few more days to get clarity regarding this news.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video