Post-Getha Govindham’s super success, director Parasuram has been approached by many production houses but he decided to stick to his commitment and will do yet another film in Geetha Arts banner.
In the meantime, rumors also floated that Parasuram will direct Akhil’s fourth film in Geetha Arts but nothing much happened further.
Now, the latest buzz is that producer Allu Arvind is keen on roping Parasuram as the director for a film with Superstar Mahesh Babu.
As per the reports, story discussions are going on and we need to wait for a few more days to get clarity regarding this news.
Articles that might interest you:
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?
- SPB Departs: President, PM, Telugu CMs offer condolences