Ravi Chavali, who is known for directing Jagapathi Babu’s ‘Samanyudu’, is upbeat about getting a chance to direct Balakrishna for a new film which was launched yesterday. Speaking about this movie, Ravi says that the film will be a hard hitting action drama. “I have worked for a long time to prepare a proper script that will suit Balakrishn’s image and character. I am extremely happy to get a chance to direct Balakrishna under the production of Ramesh Puppala”.
When asked to elaborate further about the movie, Ravi says “It will be a very powerful subject. I have used real scenes that took place in Balakrishna’s life and they will create a strong impact on the audience. Balayya will look powerful and stylish in this film”.
Well,we will have to see what magic Ravi Chavali will create with Balakrishna in this movie. For now, let us wish them the very best.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”