Yesterday, we had reported that crazy star, Vijay Devarakonda has been approached to play a special role in the remake of Lucifer that will have megastar Chiranjeevi in a lead role.
The news is that Vijay is yet to respond to this offer from the mega camp. This role had Prithviraj in the original and comes in the last part of the film.
Busy with his new film Fighter in the direction of Puri Jagan, it will be really interesting to see whether Vijay accepts this role or not. As of now, he is happily resting at home.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with the popularity of this housemate
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers plan a big twist for this weekend show
- Will Rajinikanth make a clear statement on his political entry today?
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai