Yesterday, we had reported that crazy star, Vijay Devarakonda has been approached to play a special role in the remake of Lucifer that will have megastar Chiranjeevi in a lead role.
The news is that Vijay is yet to respond to this offer from the mega camp. This role had Prithviraj in the original and comes in the last part of the film.
Busy with his new film Fighter in the direction of Puri Jagan, it will be really interesting to see whether Vijay accepts this role or not. As of now, he is happily resting at home.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Tej taken off ventilator finally; To remain in hospital
- Sai Tej’s Republic completes censor; Release date announced
- Adigya from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5
- Raghu Babu joins Vishnu Manchu panel; To contest in MAA elections
- Sonu Sood evades taxes amounting to several crores?