Yesterday, we had reported that crazy star, Vijay Devarakonda has been approached to play a special role in the remake of Lucifer that will have megastar Chiranjeevi in a lead role.
The news is that Vijay is yet to respond to this offer from the mega camp. This role had Prithviraj in the original and comes in the last part of the film.
Busy with his new film Fighter in the direction of Puri Jagan, it will be really interesting to see whether Vijay accepts this role or not. As of now, he is happily resting at home.
Articles that might interest you:
- SPB is stable and recovering; Gives a thumbs up from hospital
- Ram Charan sports a cool watch-Pics go viral
- Going without seeing Thalapathy and Master: Vijay fan ends life by suicide
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Vakeel Saab and Krish’s film
- Allu Arjun’s stylish avatar at Niharika’s engagement wows fans
- Juicy info on Prabhas-Pooja Hegde’s Radhe Shyam