Tamil superstar Vijay’s Mersal is releasing in Telugu as Adirindhi. The film’s Tamil and Telugu versions are slated to hit the screens on October 18 as a Diwali treat. There has been a decent buzz for the Telugu version as Vijay has a modest fan base in the twin Telugu states.
However, there has been no grand promotional event for the Telugu version, unlike for the Tamil version, to take the positive buzz around the film to the next level. Vijay’s Telugu fans are wondering if he will fly down to Hyderabad in the next few days to promote the Telugu version like he did for Theri (Police), Thuppakki and Snehithudu in the past.
Sardaar’s producer Sharrath Marar is presenting Adirindhi. Kajal, Samantha and Nitya Menen are the film’s female leads. Young director Atlee has helmed this prestigious 100th project of leading production house Sri Thenandal Films. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy bets big on this young girl for Akhil’s film
- Young beauty’s sizzling special song in Sharwa, Sid’s Maha Samudram?
- Varun Dhawan’s car meets with a minor accident ahead of his wedding
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero